Online coaching and workshops to take your Italian from good to great, 26–30 October 2020
Are you preparing for auditions? Would you like to not only feel confident in Italian diction, but also understand how to make your sung Italian as expressive as possible?
Benefit from over four hours of one-to-one coaching to prepare the Italian aria of your choice, over seven hours of online webinars and workshops to build your knowledge, skills and confidence in sung Italian, a special Q&A session with Mark Shanahan, Head of Music at National Opera Studio, London and more!
Led by renowned Italian Coach and Melofonetica Founder, Matteo Dalle Fratte.
“I’m delighted to let you know that I’ve received an offer letter for a Master’s programme in London. I worked the Melofonetica Method like a charm in my audition and it couldn’t have gone any better. Thank you Matteo and the team at Melofonetica for giving me such a wonderful toolkit for singing in Italian.” – Dylan, baritone
“My engagement with the text improved very quickly, it suddenly felt natural and expressive.” – Katy, professional soprano and online student
- 2 x 60-minute 1:1 Italian coaching sessions with Matteo Dalle Fratte
- 3 x 45-minute 1:1 coaching sessions with one of our experienced Melofonetica coaches
- 2 x 90-minute webinars on the Melofonetica Method®:
- Part 1: Consonants and vowels in sung Italian, 26 October, 10:00-11:30
- Part 2: Expression in sung Italian, 26 October, 14:00-15:30
- 3 x 90-minute deep dive workshops on the text-led tools that will transform your sung Italian:
- Making a great first impression and applying emphasis correctly in sung Italian, 27 October, 10:00-11:30
- Enhancing expression in your text, 28 October, 10:00-11:30
- Line and anchoring points, 29 October, 10:00-11:30
- 60-minute workshop on effective CV writing for singers, led by Julie Aherne, 28 October, 18:00-19:00
- Good to Great: a Q&A discussion with Mark Shanahan, Head of Music at National Opera Studio, London, 30 October, 16:00-17:00
- Final performance and feedback session with our coaches
- Session recordings
Full package: £325
Or if you can’t join the full programme, you can build your own package on a modular basis as follows:
One-to-one coaching package (4.25 hours of sessions with our coaches as listed above): £180
Webinars and workshops: £20 per session
Q&A session with Mark Shanahan: £25
All sessions will be held via Zoom and times listed are UK time (GMT). Recordings will be available if you’re unable to make the live group sessions. For any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This week has transformed not only my use of Italian, but my awareness of language in singing more generally.
Do this if you can! Matteo knows his stuff - the science & art of sung Italian. The right approach for theatre, singer, audience & conductor.
Thank you so, so much for organising this, it's the best singing course I've ever been on!
Right from the first day I felt like I understood the Italian language far better – and how to better help and guide singers